Saturday, June 17, 2017

2 Weeks of stress and fun

In the 2 weeks that I've been a grade 9 , at first it was all fun even though other people said that grade 9 will be the hardest part of high school. That I guess will be encountered once we are on the 4th and 5th week of school. This new grade seems heavy on my chest; even my mind is no longer at ease... I have to do something about this. With 2 weekends already gone. All I did was try to have fun as if there is nothing to worry about. All my worries and anxiety to be covered up.

Next week is already gonna be stressful , I even thought that it will be a week after that but I guess nothing goes to my plan. Even though 2 weeks of stress is breaking me down , I still wanna pick myself back up. There is only one subject that really makes me crazy..."Research". I know it sounds funny but I know most students will agree. I know that all subjects in CavSci is hard but Research really makes my body heavy as if im drowning. I guess it's just my laziness but all the work seems hard. With the upcoming defense coming up next week , I got extra busy and more problems come my way.

I just really wanna finish this grade and proceed to my next stage. I act as if I'm in a video game in the world of reality. I think that I'm going the right track in my life since I'm facing hardships. I know all too well that nothing comes easy in life. It's just a continous work with short stops for fun. I can't say that there will not br hapiness in all that work. I guess even though this will all be hard; I know that I have friends to help me out along the way and I know that God will lead me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment